IT Controls Analyst- SOx - Low travel- Part Qualified
- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- Warwick, Warwickshire
- £30,000- £35,000 + Benefits + Bonus (Study Support
- Employer Sector
- Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have partnered with a FTSE 100 sized business who are looking to hire multiple IT Controls Analyst’s within an already established Internal Controls team. This are business-critical hires that will be reporting into the IT Controls Manager.
Travel for this role will be circa 20%. (International)
- Perform detailed testing of controls
- Support in end to end process reviews and IT risk/risk assessments
- Supporting and coordinating IT SOX compliance
- Assisting Internal Audit when reviewing the data supplied by the business
- Assessing the efficacy of the mechanisms in place to minimise risks
- Key controls testing over financial reporting
- Delivering ad-hoc advice to the business on matters of policy, procedures, risk mitigation and controls
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong, demonstrable experience in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Experience and/or knowledge of ITGC controls, and IT application controls as part of wider internal control frameworks.
- Have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Able to engage and build relationships with colleagues of all levels
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Membership of a professional body (e.g. CISA, IIA-QiCA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- The expectation is that the successful candidate will have started a relevant professional qualification.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!