IT Risk & Assurance Manager - French Speaking
IT Risk & Assurance Manager
London (Frequent travel to Paris)
Competitive salary + benefits
Apollo Solutions are currently recruiting for an IT Risk and Assurance Manager for a global, risk management insurance brokerage, headquartered in London.
The role will report in to both the London and Paris offices with frequent travel between the two.
Duties will include:
- Managing relationships with internal & external auditors
- Successfully building relationships with key business stakeholders as well as working with stakeholders to prepare IT audits
- Representing IT management in IT audits
- Managing a team as well as developing and training
- Ensure annual SOX audits are coordinated fully
- Coordinating, monitoring and reporting on audits and audit findings
- Prep, attend and minute relevant governance forums
- Assist the wider team with stakeholder management in France & other locations as required
The successful candidate will have previous 'hands-on' IT audit experience, as well as having worked in an IT risk related role. Fluency in French is required.
This is an exciting time to join our client as they now offer more services to a larger global client base, with more resources to invest in their people.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for the role, please apply now!