Interim IT Audit Consultant - Security SME
- Barclay Simpson
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- £Excellent Day Rate
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Professional Services
- Contract Type
My client a top tier specialist consultancy is seeking a technology auditor with subject matter expertise information security on an investment banking project.
This assignment is fundamentally an in-depth review of the information security department, therefore you should have experience of running end to end security reviews. This is an opportunity to add value to this security function, working alongside a senior director to provide top level service.
The topics may include;
- Cyber & information security governance & strategy
- Policies regulations & guidelines
- Information security portfolios
- Business & regulatory engagement & advisory
- Culture & information security awareness
- Data protection/ Data Protection Officer
You must have clear and demonstrable experience of the above, and be able to provide robust assurance across the CISO, and be able to work with and challenge senior stakeholders.
You should ideally hold a CISA and other relevant qualifications in IT Audit or information security CISM, CRISC, CISSP. You should also be in a position to start the project by the end of this month – or latest by mid –July. This assignment is expected to last 3 months but may well extend.
For more information on this role please contact Alex Jozsa at Barclay Simpson.
Please ensure that you have the existing right to work in the UK before applying for this position. This is a contract role paying an excellent daily rate.