IT Audit Manager
- Hays Senior Finance UK
- £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Retail, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
IT Audit Manager Job | Financial Services, Edinburgh | Permanent | £50000 - 65000 + car, benefits & bonus
Your new company
A Financial Services organisation going through a period of sustained growth is seeking to appoint an IT Audit Manager to join their high performing and experienced function on a permanent basis.
So, if you have strong experience in risk based IT auditing, especially within Financial Services with excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, and you are open to new challenges, then I'd love to hear from you!
Your new role
As IT Audit Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the Audit Director and Senior Audit Manager in delivering an independent and objective risk-based Internal Audit service designed to methodically evaluate and improve the Bank's risk management, control and governance processes.
You will lead and deliver on your assignments through planning, fieldwork, reporting and follow-up stages with minimal supervision, ensuring appropriate quality assurance of your own work and the wider team.
- Contribute to the provision of an independent assessment of the Bank's governance, risk management and control processes;
- Play a key role in the achievement of the Internal Audit department objectives including the development of and implantation of the Bank's Internal Audit Function and Internal Audit frameworks;
- Identify and assess potential risks the Bank's business and appropriate audit responses, working in line with current regulatory and statutory requirements;
- Challenge the business on risks and controls, as required, and effectively influence and negotiate when making recommendations for improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualifications such as CISA, CISM, IIA, ISACA, CISSP or equivalent qualification is desirable;
- Demonstrable experience in risk based IT auditing or risk and control activities, ideally in Financial Services;
- Audit or assurance experience of Cyber risks in a Digital driven business;
- Experience in undertaking change audit assignments e.g. Data related, transitional or Cloud technology programmes;
- Comprehensive knowledge of building, developing and maintaining audit methodologies and frameworks;
- Excellent analytical, evaluation and problem solving skills;
- Strong focus on results, and drive to meet or exceed standards, both personally and when delivering through others;
- Proven track record of working on own initiative, with the ability to introduce fresh thinking to the role and the wider team.
What you'll get in return
You will received a highly competitive salary with excellent benefits, pension and bonus. You will also have flexible working conditions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.