Internal Controls IT Auditor
- Communicate Recruitment Solutions
- London (Greater)
- £60,000 plus a competitive benefits package
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
My client, a leading media conglomerate, based in central/NW London, is looking for an Internal Controls Auditor to specialising in the analysis and development of an Internal Controls framework.
This international and well recognised brand runs as if it were a small family run business with a strong emphasis on a supportive network of likeminded colleagues acting as a team.
This position is ideal for a newly qualified, or 1 year PQE, candidate who is interested in using the skills and knowledge gained during their years in practice, alongside gaining experience of systems analysis and ITGC practices.
There are opportunities to progress your career either within the audit function or in to a position within the finance function with career development actively encouraged.
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CISA or equivalent)
- Sector relevant experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss complex ideas with non-finance colleagues
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with risk management and internal controls analysis
- UK experience is not a necessity however the company are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role