Multinational F&B Business - IT Auditor (Manager Level)
- Hanami International
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Employer Sector
- Beverages & Tobacco, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Sales, Marketing, PR & Events
- Contract Type
Hanami has been instructed to find a manager level IT Auditor for one of our largest international clients. The role will be in their global headquarters, Amsterdam. You will need to be adaptable, have strong business process understanding and be an excellent communicator in English.
- Conduct ITGC audits across a variety of European countries.
- Assist in project work, particularly with regards ERP implementations in acquired businesses.
- Understand ways of working unique to each brand.
- Develop strong working relationships with business stakeholders.
- Lead audits where appropriate.
- Be able to communicate in a European language other than English.
- Minimum 6 years experience working in IT audit, whether internal or external.
- Quick learner, able to scope different business processes quickly.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Any relevant professional qualification, such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM considered a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SAP, previous experience with ERP implementations a strong plus.
- Previous experience in an FMCG/Retail/F&B business also a bonus.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880