Technology Risk Consultants
- Stanbrook Consulting
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £40,000 - £85,000
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
I am currently sourcing on behalf of a multiple award-winning global Advisory Firm.
They have a presence in over 60 locations, and an impeccable reputation in the Technology & Risk Consultancy space.
Having won 'Best Employer' awards for four consecutive years they have a passionate and fully engaged team, who utilise the flexible working arrangements and have a work-life balance not seen in most Consultancies.
Due to a very full pipeline, they are looking to expand their Technology Risk/Cyber Security offering.
Candidates must have experience in Financial Services Consulting, in any of the following:
- Performing IT risk assessments (including cyber risk assessments).
- Performing vendor risk assessments.
- Assessing and/or enhancing IT strategy and/or cybersecurity strategy.
- Designing and implementing IT or cybersecurity policies.
- Designing and implementing enhanced IT and/or cybersecurity processes (e.g. ITIL processes, incident response, identity and access management, etc).
- Supporting GDPR compliance projects - current state assessments, remediation planning, designing and implementing policies and processes, running change activities, training and awareness.
- Running various IT/cyber/GDPR change programmes.