Information Security Engineer
On behalf of a large healthcare provider, Cybernetic Search have been tasked to source an Information Security Engineer to work on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time for the company as they look to implement new security technologies and Big Data.
The successful candidate will:
- Design, review, approve, implement and support appropriate information security controls, including but not limited to: Next Gen Firewalls and UTM, IDS and IPS, Web Application Firewalls / Proxies, Web Applications etc
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and remediation activities.
- Provide daily and routine security operations, partners with 3rd party security service providers.
- Monitors and actions Data Loss Prevention (DLP) system issues and takes appropriate action.
- Respond to security incidents that are complex and highly sensitive in nature, capable of leading and directing technical analysis of security incidents
- More than 5 years of Information and Cyber Security Engineering experience.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrable experience in
- Host and network discovery, Vulnerability scanning, Intrusion detection and prevention, Security event log analysis ,Packet capture analysis, Web based application security, Business continuity and disaster recovery, Security Audits, System Security Assessment, Data Privacy, Policy, Standards and Process development.
- Regulations and Frameworks: HIPAA, HITECH, PCI DSS 3.x, NIST, PII (Sensitive and Restricted data management), ITIL, CSA, COBIT5, OWASP, Sans CSC-20, GDPR