External IT Audit Manager - Dublin (Sponsorship Available)
- Hanami International
- Dublin, Leinster (IE)
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
Are you looking for that next step in your consulting career? Hanami are working with a global consulting firm who are looking to add an IT Audit Manager to their team in Dublin. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple client relationships at the same time. The successful candidate will have had previous management experience, as this is an important part of the role.
- Manage multiple client relationships simultaneously, ensuring on-time delivery.
- Ensure clients are aware of relevant services offered by the wider firm so as to offer innovative solutions to problems.
- Build excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ensure all assignments are properly resourced, and that the client is happy with the budget before initiation.
- Allow team members opportunities to take on leadership responsibilities as and when appropriate.
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with firm methodology.
- Previous management experience within a consulting firm.
- IT Audit experience with large multi national firms.
- Strong IT Audit (ITGC) knowledge, any relevant qualification (CISA, CISM, CISSP) considered a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880