Big 4 - GDPR Manager
- Internal Audit Connections (IAC)
- c.£55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
Our Big 4 client is significantly investing in and growing their Data and Privacy (GDPR) Practice team to meet market demand and develop new market opportunities.
We are currently looking for Managers to join this fast growing GDPR/Data & Privacy team in the London Region. You will work with a wide range of London-based FTSE100- 250, Private Equity, Private Business across Business Services, Pharma, Construction, Real Estate, Technology, Media, Telecoms, Retail, Hospitality, Energy, Utilities, Mining and Oil & Gas.
The GDPR team works with clients across three key areas:
• Data management, including data governance and designing and implementing responses to regulations eg General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• Working with clients to develop their controls and response to Cyber security risk and information security establishing the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that information can be trusted, is secure and that privacy of the individuals is demonstrably baked into the clients operations and processes
• Helping businesses manage the risks in their operational processes and ensure that they can deliver to the expectations of their stakeholders
You will have strong market credentials in data or information security working with FTSE 200 or similar organisations and an ability to demonstrate knowledge and insight in data management, management information and analytics. Together with this you will have strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, including communication with senior stakeholders of a non-data background (being able to communicate technical issues in simple business terms) and excellent reporting writing skills.