IT Audit Manager (VP)
- £75000 - £85000 per annum + Highly competitive bon
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
We are currently working on behalf of a prominent Financial Services organisation based in the City of London who have an opportunity for an established IT Auditor.
The IT Audit team is an important and integral part of the audit function, working in close collaboration with the business audit team to review the technology related risks, controls, and processes that support the group businesses.
You will have a significant amount of autonomy in this role and be involved in the full audit life cycle, from scoping and planning, through to execution and reporting. You will have continual interaction with key stakeholders and therefore maintain a professional and positive image for the audit department. This opportunity also provides a highly competitive compensation structure.
- Significant experience of IT Audit within a leading Commercial or Financial business
- IT Infrastructure Audit and/or IT Applications Audit experience; Be able to demonstrate capability to deliver the full audit life cycle
- Ideally CISA / CISSP qualified.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)