Cyber Security Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global technology investor operating in the Media, TV, Internet and E-Commerce space. They are seeking a Cyber Risk Specialist to join their global audit function, based out of Dubai. As part of this function, you will provide cyber risk/audit services across the business on a global scale.
- Conduct global risk assessments with a focus on cyber risk, and make recommendations for improvement
- Lead or supervise the IT process audits and advisory projects (such as penetration testing and ethical hacks)
- Advise the business on how to improve frameworks from a cyber risk perspective
- Provide a consulting service including improvement of IT systems/business processes
- Start to manage relationships with local and segment management to ensure department is effectively adding value ups that the business is investing in
- Continuously strive to improve service delivery including communications, service offerings and methodologies
- 4 Years+ exposure within cyber risk
- Extensive stakeholder management experience with the ability to effectively build relationships, and converse with FO’s, CIO’s as well as security managers, developers and architects
- Understanding the balance between risk and control
- Fluent in English
- A commitment to global travel of 50%
An excellent relocation package is on offer!
For more information, apply today!