VP Technology / Quality Risk Audit-London/Midlands
- Morgan West
- London (Central), London (Greater)/Midlands
- Circa £100,000 + bonus and benefits
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Advertising, Creative & Media, Entertainment & Leisure, Professional Services
- Contract Type
Salary: up to £100,000 (negotiable) + extensive benefits/bonus
Qualifications: ACA/CISA/CISM or equivalent
Working closely with the Director Of Audit to ensure the highest levels of Quality Risk Assurance are achieved across the Group.
A brand leading entity is seeking either a London or Midlands based Risk/ Audit expert, reporting to a City-based Director of Audit. Strong stakeholder management is essential. Ideally, the business would like someone with exposure to
- Develop, maintain and execute an internal audit program in consultation with the Executive Team and Audit & Risk Management Committees.
- Review risk management processes, procedures and controls, with a view to providing suggestions for improvement.
- Working closely with the compliance/management teams to ensure existing policies and procedures are appropriate and implemented correctly.
- Undertake a broad range of testing across operational and financial systems and procedures.
- Provide detailed & actionable feedback based on audit work on ways to improve operational and financial systems and procedures.
- Review and testing of anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing systems and procedures.
- Anticipate emerging issues and understand the impact that such issues will have on the business.
- Reach agreement with relevant staff members about areas for future focus and improvement.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.