Senior IT Auditor
- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- London (West)
- £60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits
- Employer Sector
- Automotive & Aviation, Construction & Property, Logistics & Transport, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a market-leading business based in west London to help recruit a Senior IT Auditor.
This is an incredibly broad and interesting role given the wide variety of sectors the business operates in – tourism, transport, retail, hospitality, construction and property.
Your prime responsibility will be delivering IT focused audits across all business units although you will also assist the team with operational, financial and regulatory audits as required.
This is a zero-travel role.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and report IT audit reviews of business units, processes and areas of risk
- Reach informed conclusions on the effectiveness of control environments
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders and lead negotiations on identified issues
- Assist with non-IT audits as required
- Strong background in IT audit and controls
- CISA qualified or nearing completion
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to interpret complex information and evaluate effectiveness of controls
- High professional standards and integrity
- Team player
- Commercially aware, ambitious and driven
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!