Internal Auditor IT & Non-IT
You will assess the control environment, raising value-add control recommendations and tracking management implementation of agreed control remediations.
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls; to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions at different levels
- Strong analytic skills; ability to understand a broad range of factors (i.e. business processes, risks, controls and underlying IT architecture) and identify control gaps and propose solutions.
- High attention to detail demonstrating sound independent judgement
- Ability to manipulate data and to compile detailed reports
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to interact with and influence stakeholders
- Self-starter with an ability to work with minimal oversight
- Capacity to deliver work within tight timescales to a high quality
- Strong computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Strong knowledge of ITGC
- Working knowledge of LAN technology, including an understanding of system architecture and information technology infrastructure
- Knowledge of Financial Markets, including MTFs and third party post-trade service organisations
- Understanding of the issues and risks impacting the fintech industry
- Knowledge of IT security and cyber risks, and mechanisms to mitigate these risks.
- Knowledge of assurance frameworks applicable to service organisations (e.g. ISO27001, SOC1/2)
- Knowledge of auditing standards and procedures (IIA Auditing Standards, AICPA)
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a well-known company and develop your career.
There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.