IT Audit - VP
- £90000 - £110000 per annum
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
VP - IT Audit
Our client is one of the worlds' most renowned Investments Banks and prides itself on being an environment where it encourages career growth and is committed to building a culture where all colleagues are valued and respected. They currently have an exciting opportunity within their IT Audit team with coverage of their IT Applications.
- Delivering the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through, execution and reporting covering IT applications across the IB.
- You will establish relationships with key stakeholders and with the audit team, working closely on integrated audits offering technology support
- Identify any risks or control weaknesses and suggest improvements to senior management.
- You will have the scope to learn about the business as well as develop your internal audit skills.
- Operating at Senior Manager/VP level or equivalent in Practice or the Financial Services industry.
- Significant experience of IT Applications Audits.
- Ideally CISA qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- A flexible and committed team player
- The successful candidate will posses strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)