Senior IT Auditor
- Internal Audit Connections (IAC)
- London or other regional offices
- c.£60,000 - £65,000 plus bonus & benefits
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Entertainment & Leisure, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
Our client is a fast paced, ever changing FTSE 100 technology group with a globally recognised brand name and a reputation for innovation and progressive thinking.
You will be part of a team that provides independent and objective assurance to senior management and the Board, providing business-critical advice as to the adequacy and effectiveness of key controls and risk management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, performing and reporting of audits, on a risk assessed basis, acting either as lead auditor or in support of others
- Tracking audit recommendations to ensure implementation is achieved against targets
- Undertaking Sox404 compliance testing assignments
- Keeping up-to-date with external developments and business insight of specified business operations, strategic imperatives and business
- Identify, anticipate and recommend the need for changes to the audit plan in response to changing risk profiles and business needs
- Proactively assist in the identification and development of leading edge methodologies and best practice
As a CISA qualified IT Auditor you will have detailed core IT or network IT experience with proven ability to provide business insight of specified IT operations, strategic imperatives and business risks.
The department is well known for delivering high quality, reliable advice to clients and colleagues across the group and they have an enviable track-record of promotions within the division and to other roles across the company.