eDiscovery Project Manager –Forensic Technology Team - Zurich -
- CK Search Global
- Canton of Zürich (CH)
- Employer Sector
- Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
Our client is a global advisory firm and their eDiscovery team applies technical skills to the full life cycle of data management, including data scoping, processing and analysis, reporting and visualization, as well as presentation for review. This incorporates advanced data analysis technologies such as machine learning, correlation engines, social network analysis, statistical as well as natural language analysis, predictive coding, and heavy automation.
Their forensic technology data centre provides state of the art forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover even the most complex cases.
- Managing projects, leading a team and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Advising clients on a comprehensive range of issues during forensic- and regulatory investigations in relation to financial crime, corruption offenses, information theft and other offenses.
- Planning and supervising engagement teams in carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of unstructured and structured data.
- Closely working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations.
- Developing new service offerings and solutions in a fast changing environment.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, or related fields
- Strong track record of working with SQL and additional scripting or other programming languages (e.g. Ruby, ECMA Script or Python)
- Expertise in collecting, processing and analysing large volumes of unstructured and structured data.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working with common eDiscovery and forensic software products (preferably NUIX or Relativity by kCura).
- Strong understanding of various operating systems, database technologies, IT environments, and networks.
- Solution-oriented and proactive approach to the delivery and implementation of projects as well as the ability to build strong relationships with your teams and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required – German and any additional language is considered as a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- For this position we are working with our licensed Swiss Partner .