Senior IT Auditor - Toronto
- Hanami International
- Toronto (City), Ontario (CA)
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Employer Sector
- Engineering & Electronics, Financial Services, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
We are looking for an IT Auditor with excellent data analytics skills to work for one of our oldest clients in Toronto. If you have had previous experience developing a continuous monitoring program, are happy to travel and have knowledge of python/sql then this position could be for you. The successful candidate will be happy to travel about 50% of the time, and while a significant amount of the travel is in North America there will also be international assignments to Asia, Africa and potentially Australia.
- Help to develop continuous monitoring program, automating internal controls.
- Present findings in an attractive manner, utilising previous experience with data visualisation techniques.
- Participate in ITGC audits across North America and internationally.
- Communicate effectively with leaders within the business, ensuring relevant risks are identified and followed-up in a timely manner.
- Strong IT Audit experience, ideally five years or more.
- Previous experience with CAATs/Continuous monitoring projects.
- Knowledge of Python/SQL/IDEA/ACL.
- Able to travel 50%.
- Academic background in computer science a plus.
- Consulting experience a plus.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.