IT auditors required for Supplier Risk Audit Role
- Francis King
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- up to £70,000
- Employer Sector
- Automotive & Aviation, Financial Services, Logistics & Transport, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy
- Contract Type
CISA qualified IT auditors (from any industry) are sought after, to join a global banks growing Internal Audit team, with oversight of Procurement.
This is a unique role in the market, as it offers the chance to work in both IT and business audits, incorporating a range of different topics. This range will include head office and onsite audits which will cover Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Wealth Management and Retail Banking. Also – the team never look at the same business units twice, so there will always be new challenges to deal with.
Due to the diverse coverage of the role, the successful candidate will expect to build up an incredible stakeholder network and have the chance to really understand the complexities of the procurement process from the bigger picture, but also from a deep dive perspective.
This will be a great opportunity to develop their audit capabilities by working in an environment where the evolution of audit is really pushed forwards, which is notable on both agile audits, and also the application of data analytics in end to end projects.
Due to the diversity of the role, the successful candidate will be required to build meaningful relationships with a variety of business leaders within the group, which means that internal moves will present themselves, and will be supported by the audit team.
Great training and development support is available in this group, helping you to fill in the gaps needed to help you further your career.
Salary – up to £69,000 + great flex bens package that can further increase salary
Travel – almost zero
Candidates who would be considered for interview will have all of the below:
- CISA qualified
- Coming from an IT audit background, who is not a specialist in a niche area, but more aligned to general IT controls
- Candidates from any industry will be considered, as long as they have exposure to global reaching companies.
- Candidates do not need to come from supplier risk audit background, but demonstrate the ability to pick up new concepts
- Ideally have experience in IT and Internal (business processes) audit
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Joe Reeves at Francis King
Senior IT Auditor / IT Audit Manager
Senior IT Auditor - London or regional/home-based
IT Auditor - Central London with full study suppo…
IT Auditor - London FS with work/life balance and…
Internal IT Auditor - Major FS Group