Inofmation Technology (IT) Auditor
Information Technology (IT) Auditor (PQ)
Your new company
My client is a leading Lloyd's syndicate specialising in warranty, property insurance and reinsurance amongst other product lines. With an international presence, its Internal Audit team is undergoing a rapid expansion and want to bring in an agile and inter personally strong IT Internal Auditor to join the team in their London office.
Your new role
In this job you will manage and perform Information Technology (IT) based audits in accordance with professional standards to ensure that internal controls are appropriately designed and operating effectively. You will be responsible for reviewing all aspects of IT Infrastructure, application controls, and IT processes. In addition, you will be working with IT elements related to SOX compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a major in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or similar
- You can be part qualified ACA, ACCA, PIIA, CMIIA or equivalent audit qualification, or be at the final year of studies
- Ability to compare existing controls to standards including ISO, COBIT and ITIL
- Working towards one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CISA, CISSP, etc) is desirable
- Have a minimum of two years of experience in IT Audit /IT Risk Assurance within the general insurance, Lloyd's or Big 4 environment
- Strong understanding of audit methodologies, risk and control frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary together with a market leading bonus scheme. In addition, you will enjoy an exceptional work-life balance together with benefits such as medical insurance, pension scheme and other flexible rewards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Security Architect - (SIEM, Cyber, Risk Managemen…
Cyber Security Architect - Manager (Cloud, SABSA,…
Lead Security Architect (Public Sector/TOGAF/HMG/…
Senior Security Architect (TOGAF, Information Sec…
Controls Senior Manager - Big 4
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company