Senior IT Auditor - Amsterdam
- Hanami International
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Employer Sector
- Automotive & Aviation, Engineering & Electronics, Logistics & Transport, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
Are you looking for a role in one of Europe's most vibrant cities? Hanami has recently been instructed by one of our largest clients to help them develop their IT Audit capabilities by recruiting a senior IT auditor in Amsterdam. You will need to be adaptable, have strong business process understanding and be an excellent communicator in English.
- Conduct ITGC audits across a variety of European countries.
- Assist in project work, particularly with regards ERP implementations in acquired businesses.
- Understand ways of working unique to each corporate brand, provide effective assurance given this context.
- Develop strong working relationships with business stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in IT audit, whether internal or external.
- Quick learner, able to scope different business processes quickly.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Any relevant professional qualification, such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM considered a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SAP, previous experience with ERP implementations a strong plus.
- Previous experience in an FMCG/Retail business also a bonus.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880