Senior IT Audit Manager - Investment Banking - Applications
My client, a leading global Investment Bank is looking to hire an IT Audit Senior Manager based in London. The position reports into the IT Audit Director and has responsibility for portfolio management covering Risk, Finance and Treasury applications.
The organisation provides a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services with more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries and role holder will gain significant exposure to a diverse range of technology within a Bulge Bracket bank. The company prides themselves on their culture and offer a good work life balance with the opportunity to work from home and flex your hours.
- Plan, execute and manage regional and global audits across different business silos (specifically for Risk, Treasury and Finance) in accordance with established standards, taking a hands-on approach throughout while also demonstrably able to see audits through from start to completion.
- Work effectively with staff and auditees across different timezones and regions, and also demonstrate effective multitasking capability working on multiple assignments.
- Demonstrate strong report writing skills and effective communication with all levels of management. Be able to write and present audit findings and reports persuasively, convincingly and appropriate to the intended audience.
- Work independently and with minimal supervision, while also demonstrating capability to lead a small team of auditors to execute and complete audit assignments.
- Have strong experience and appreciation of business-related technology controls gained from sales & trading organizations. Be able to communicate effectively with business audit colleagues as well as Business Unit management on technology risks and implications to business stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and for effective continuous monitoring of technology risks. Provide relevant statements / conclusions based on data points gained from the meetings for inclusion in global and regional client relationship management packs.
- Strong Technology audit work experience, with knowledge of investment banking products, systems and processes.
- Strong knowledge of risk-based audit techniques and principles. Ideal candidates would have Internal Audit experience within a global Investment Bank.
- Knowledge of application development methods, technology infrastructure, computer processing environment, and experience in using computer assisted auditing techniques / data analytics.
- Good understanding of technology-related regulatory requirements in one or more EMEA jurisdiction.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills, verbal and written communications skills, and be capable of conveying a confident, professional, positive and realistic attitude.
- Ability to structure solutions to complex problems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate self-discipline, maturity and effective time management.
- Self-starter and can work on multiple projects under pressure.
- Demonstrate creativity and intuitive thinking.
- Consistently complete work on time and within budget without compromising quality.
- Hold self and others accountable for demonstrating the highest ethical standards.
Please apply immediately in order to be considered for the position