Third Party Assurance Consultant (Information Security)
Third Party Assurance Consultant (Info Sec)
Up to £55,000
Your new company
This company is a leading multinational with over 10,000 employees specialised in general insurance and other financial services. The company is within FTSE 100 and is Britain's leading personal motor and personal home insurer. They are expanding their team and want to bring in a Third Party Assurance Consultant with an information security background to join the team in their Bromley Head Quarters.
Your new role
The purpose of this Third Party Assurance job is to assist in the smooth running of the assurance function to ensure it is able to assess and analyse the information security risk environment of external suppliers. You will be responsible for conducting timely security impact assessments of third party suppliers, producing high quality, informative reports and providing advice and guidance to stakeholders on information security minimum requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong of the Data Protection Act, EU GDPR and associated regulatory requirements
- Experience of PCI DSS and the requirements of Third Party Suppliers
- Knowledge ISO standards in relation to information security and business continuity
- SME level expertise in respect information security risk management processes, frameworks and procedures
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field (Computer Science/ Engineering) or Master's degree is desired
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or CISA are highly desirable
- Awareness of FCA compliance
- Significant of outsource vendor governance and security management practices
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary together with a market leading bonus scheme. In addition, you will enjoy an exceptional work-life balance together with benefits such as medical insurance, pension scheme and other flexible rewards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.