IT Audit Manager- Information Services- Low Travel
- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits +Car
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by a FTSE 100 global information services company based in Nottingham.
The role of an IT Audit Manager has come to market due to internal promotion within the Internal Audit function. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls within the UK&I, EMEA and APAC regions while influencing changes to the control environment so that risk can be managed more effectively.
The ideal candidate will be a CISA qualified IT Auditor with experience leading engagements in a Multinational organisation looking for a more autonomous role with more responsibility. Alternatively, a IT risk assurance Assistant Manager/Manager from practice looking to make their first move into industry.
Travel circa 20% overseas.
- Experience of working in a multinational environment.
- Strong technical IT knowledge in areas such as data security; cloud computing; data loss prevention; software development methodologies.
- Relevant professional qualifications (eg CISA; CISSP; ITIL; CISM) desirable
- ‘Big 4’ and/or internal audit experience desirable.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
Please get in touch for more information
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
Senior IT Auditor / IT Audit Manager
Senior IT Auditor - London or regional/home-based
IT Auditor - Central London with full study suppo…
IT Auditor - London FS with work/life balance and…
Internal IT Auditor - Major FS Group