IT Audit Manager
- Communicate Recruitment Solutions
- London (West), London (Greater)
- £60,000 – £80,000 + Car + package
- Employer Sector
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Scientific
- Contract Type
A top FTSE 100 pharmaceutical/FMCG business who have become a staple household name, are recruiting an IT Audit Manager in their global team. The business prides itself on its excellent staff retention operating a similar 2 year rotation policy a few of its major competitors use. This encourages/requires their staff to change role every 2/3 years. Not only does this ensure the type of work remains intellectually stimulating and offers repeated promotion opportunities, the exposure you can accrue working across different internal departments results in individuals with the business and commercial acumen to seamlessly transition into senior roles.
- IT Audit planning, reviews, reporting and general audit methodological application
- Implementation and management of IT controls to enable and ensure effective risk management.
- Assisting and reporting into the Head of IT Audit and senior committee
- Heavy involvement and influence on the strategic direction of the IT audit arm of the function and stakeholder relationships
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, QICA qualified or equivalent
- Adaptable, proactive and enthusiastic with a curiously and ambition to learn and develop.