IT Auditor - Brussels
- Hanami International
- Brussels (BE)
- € Competitive
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Retail, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
Are you currently working in the financial sector? Or are you interested in the financial sector? A world renowned service provider is currently looking for an IT Auditor to join their team in Brussels. Along with an established team of auditors you will be contributing to the company's strategic goals and objectives and reporting directly to the regional audit manager.
- Preforming assigned audits with a pre-established budget and scope statements, and validate findings;
- Developing test plans in order to test specified controls;
- Preparation of clear and concise audit reports with recommendations (and follow up on them in a timely manner) to address control issues.
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT Audit within a Big 4 consulting firm or within an internal audit department;
- University degree ;
- CISA qualification a plus ;
- In depth knowledge of risk management, SAP, Cybersecurity, project management, Networks;
- English is the working language, French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- This role does not offer sponsorship – EU citizens only
Is this role for you? Then please apply below or get in touch and I can send you the full job description:
Senior IT Auditor / IT Audit Manager
Senior IT Auditor - London or regional/home-based
IT Auditor - Central London with full study suppo…
IT Auditor - London FS with work/life balance and…
Internal IT Auditor - Major FS Group