Information Security Analyst
- Hays Senior Finance UK
- City of London
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Cyber Security Analyst, Information Security, Security Analyst
- Employer Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Information Security Analyst / £55,000 / Permanent Job / London / Law Firm
Information Security Analyst required on a permanent basis for a London based Law firm.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for working with the Information Security Manager to guarantee the efficient management of information security risks within the firm. This is a superb opportunity to join a growing security team at a top London Law firm.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, documenting and implementing information security policies, plans and procedures.
- Reviewing and redesigning internal processes and systems to ensure information confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Performing internal audits to measure compliance with documented information security processes and policy.
- Defining and maintaining a record of compliance obligations mapping the evidence required to demonstrate alignment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills. Ability to present to non-technical audiences.
- Analytical skills with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Relevant experience as an Information Security Analyst
- Obtained or working towards CISS, CISA, CISM, CISMP qualification.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Senior IT Auditor / IT Audit Manager
Senior IT Auditor - London or regional/home-based
IT Auditor - Central London with full study suppo…
IT Auditor - London FS with work/life balance and…
Internal IT Auditor - Major FS Group