Senior IT Auditor
Senior IT Auditor Job - Insurance - £65k - CISA CIQA CERIAS CRISC
Your new company
This job is based in the South West of England, my client is operating in the Insurance sector is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join their growing team.
Your new role
- Identify, asses and manage key IT risks using a framework of internal controls, understanding the risk profile of the business
- Carry out audit fieldwork both independently and as a team, including collecting and analysing data, documenting evidence, relating information to policy and procedures, and evaluating the design and application of IT and business controls;
- Advise the department in relation to IT risks and developments in the IT world;
- Present audit findings to the Internal Head of Internal Audit who will advise the Audit Committee;
- Develop recommendations for improving controls to bring operations and procedures within compliance guidelines, documenting and reporting findings;
- Assist with other assurance work, or ad-hoc projects delegated by the Head of Internal Audit.
What you'll need to succeed
Your Microsoft Excel and Visio skills will be at expert level and have the ability to analyse complex and diverse situations. Excellent communications skills with all levels of business is a must, with the ability to simplify complex IT issues for a wider audience. You should have experience in the use of information systems auditing or related field software packages. You will need at a minimum a degree in either computer science, management information systems, or related degree. Additional QiCA, CISA and other industry related qualifications will be recognised.
What you'll get in return
paying up to £65k, 28 days holiday with the option to buy up to 5 more, performance related bonus, 10% pension contribution and other benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, or know someone that could be interested, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.