Senior/Manager - IT Auditor - Houston
- Hanami International
- Houston, Texas (US)
- $90,000 + 20% Bonus
- Employer Sector
- Construction & Property, Logistics & Transport, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
Hanami has been instructed by a global business who are looking to add an IT Auditor to its growing team. The successful candidate will be Big 4 trained, but also have an excellent understanding of business process. A keen technologist, you will understand the strategic risks involved with cloud transformation programs and how strategic technology choices effect business operations. If you are looking for a new role in Houston then please apply below.
- Assist with pre implementation planning for global ERP rollout.
- Conduct ITGC audits, ensuring that strategic risks are properly highlighted.
- Develop relationships with relevant stakeholders, ensuring audit is perceived as a function that adds value.
- Minimum three years experience in a public accounting firm.
- Technical academic background such as computer science.
- Excellent business understanding, able to communicate how IT can effect operations.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880