Technical IT Auditor
A multinational financial services company based in Germany is expanding their IT audit function, and are seeking a new IT Auditor. The company has an unparalleled reputation for career progression, offering opportunities within and beyond audit into the business internationally!
- Performing a range of IT Audit engagements throughout the business
- Application and infrastructure audits
- IT Network Design
- Architecture with Ad Hoc General IT audits
- Championing new IT governance initiatives
- Travelling up to 20% of you time ( Paris, Belgium, Swiss, Poland)
- 5/6 yrs experience in IT Audit
- Strong Technical IT audit; be able to scan ports and use tools to look at configuration,
- Certifications welcome: CISA. CISM, CISSP etc
- Fluent German speaker.
This is an international company, so they welcome international candidates. Applications from outside Germany are welcome; EU passports are a prerequisite.
Senior IT Auditor - London or regional/home-based
IT Auditor - Central London with full study suppo…
IT Auditor - London FS with work/life balance and…
Internal IT Auditor - Major FS Group
Group IT Audit Manager - 60% International travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company