Corporate Audit Manager - Analytics / Transformation
- Nevis People Management
- €70-75k ABS, plus attractive bonus
- Employer Sector
- Business & Management Consultancy, Consumer Goods & Services, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
If you are a Senior Internal Auditor or Assistant Manager within Risk Advisory we have a really exciting opportunity for you to step up into a Management position within industry. This role is very hands-on because our client is going through a considerable transformation and looking to attract operational auditors with high potential and drive to contribute to the new team dynamic.
Our client has identified that there is a need for greater focus on data analytics, which ultimately helps the organisation identify the key business areas with high control risks and ensure the appropriate recommendations are made, which facilitate the continuous monitoring of these risks.
Our client is seeking individual’s who are able to uncover trends, analyse the data using a range of tools which could include: specialised tools, audit specific tools or enterprise tools. It has to be remembered that to be a successful internal consultant you must also be able to utilise your soft skills and explore what is really causing these trends, which in-turn will provide true insight to the issues the organisation faces now and in the future.
The ideal individual:
- Hold a professional qualification: CISA, CIA, CFE, CPA or ACCA - must hold one of these mentioned
- If you are studying towards one and have relevant experience you could be considered.
- The ideal person will have at least 2 years in the Big 4
- We are looking for individuals with multinational experience between 3-7 years (max)
- Fluency in English
If you are interested to find out more please send your CV and a short paragraph about your career aspirations and why you think you could be a good match for this role.