IT Audit Manager
A leading FTSE 100 Retail brand based in central London is hiring an IT Audit Manager.
- Understand the key strategies and overall plan.
- Understand the customer's business, the key risks to objectives, and the controls and processes used prior to commencing detailed testing.
- Design and conduct tests to evaluate the operation of the controls in place.
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and identification of opportunities to utilise data analytics.
- Ensure all work is performed and documented in compliance with established methodology and IIA standards and codes.
- Attend steering groups, committees and working groups where required to stay abreast of emerging risks and issues facing the business.
- Draft audit reports, including assessment of findings and overall report grade, and escalate through management within agreed time frames.
- Experience in auditing ERP systems, IT infrastructure and IT management.
- Information Systems / Information Technology degree, or IT Internal Audit qualification (i.e.: CISM, CISA, CIA, CISSP etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in an IT Internal Audit role.
- Experience in application of risk-based audit methodologies
- Experience in IT Security
- Understanding of IT and security related industry frameworks (e.g.: including COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001)
- Programme / project assurance experience
- Retail industry/ SAP experience or knowledge is desired, but not essential
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move over to a FTSE 100 Company where you will play a significant part in the development of the department. There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.
Senior IT Auditor / IT Audit Manager
Senior IT Auditor - London or regional/home-based
IT Auditor - Central London with full study suppo…
IT Auditor - London FS with work/life balance and…
Internal IT Auditor - Major FS Group