Senior Internal IT Auditor
- Five One Recruitment
- Houston, Texas (US)
- $80,000 to $90,000 per year plus bonus up to 20% a
- Job Type
- IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Key selling point
Part of this world leading company's objectives within the Audit department is to develop and grow high potential Audit professionals and support them in rotating into a senior leadership position within the business. Progression and rotation MUST be wanted by all applicants as your time within Internal Audit, while not fixed, is limited. Opportunities within the business are global and not only in Houston.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Planning and conducting domestic and international audit engagements in accordance with the internal audit program.
- Identifying risks and process deficiencies of IT solutions and/or processes.
- Managing delivery of audit projects.
- Managing staff auditors during audits.
- Staying abreast of best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with and educating process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit.
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
- CISSP, CISA and/or CIA designations preferred.
- Must have strong problem solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architectures, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications, etc.) and related risks.
- Working knowledge of SoD (Segregation of Duties) analysis.
- Working knowledge of SAP Authorization Concepts.
- 6-7 years of experience in IT Audit.
- 3-5 years of experience with SAP Security and/or SAP GRC.
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Finance
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 30% of the time.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Ambition: You must want to use Internal Audit as a stepping stone into the business. This will require international travel which will aid your development through exposure to the business.
Applicants MUST either have the right to work in the USA or hold a Canadian or Australian passport.
Senior IT Auditor / IT Audit Manager
Senior IT Auditor - London or regional/home-based
IT Auditor - Central London with full study suppo…
IT Auditor - London FS with work/life balance and…
Internal IT Auditor - Major FS Group