IT Audit AVP
Goodman Masson are currently partnering with a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank who are looking to hire a Senior IT Auditor to be based in their London office.
Reporting to the IT Senior Audit Manager, the role provides support to the IT audit team with the execution of the IT audit plan and issue validation. This is an opportunity for the qualifying candidate to join an established IT audit team consisting of auditors with a diverse spectrum of experience and skill set. This role provides exposure to a diverse range of topics across various lines of business and product classes and an opportunity to work with a broad spectrum of audit internal and external stakeholders.
As a Senior IT Auditor your skills, qualifications and competencies will ideally include:
- Microsoft/UNIX/Cisco/Sybase/C++ or similar certifications an advantage
- Audit investment banking technologies
- Ability to relate technology risks to business impact.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Bachelors degree or higher
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC or other recognised audit or risk management certification desirable
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified an advantage (or equivalent)
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Project management skills, PRINCE 2 an advantage (or equivalent)
- Analytical ability
This is a great opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge into the investment banking industry while working for a company with a flexible and collaborative culture.
Please apply now if you are interested in being considered for this position.