IT Audit Manager - Brisbane
- Hanami International
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Employer Sector
- Logistics & Transport, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
We at Hanami are pleased to be working with one of our oldest clients, helping them to expand their IT audit group in Brisbane. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a true global giant, considered an undisputed leader in their field. The successful candidate will be an experienced IT Auditor with a strong understanding of data analytics and how to implement continuous monitoring programs.
- Execute annual audit plan, presenting relevant findings to senior management.
- Assist in the development of visual dashboards and graphics to assist with understanding of audit findings.
- Run data analytics audits and participate in upskilling the audit team in the use of analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT Audit.
- Strong knowledge of IDEA.
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880.