European IT Audit Manager
- Hanami International
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Employer Sector
- Automotive & Aviation, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
Are you looking for the opportunity to lead a newly established European IT Audit Team? Hanami are working exclusively with truly international automotive business developing their audit presence across Europe. Should you be successful you will be responsible for creating a strong and well balanced technology audit team with responsibility for several exciting projects the business in looking to undertake in the coming years.
- Initially SOX compliance will be extremely important given the acquisitive nature of the business. New acquisitions throughout Europe will need to be made SOX compliant.
- Project experience will also be highly valued as the holding company looks to integrate various ERP systems into a parent solution.
- Develop close relationships with senior stakeholders in the European brands, ensuring IT audit is perceived as a function that adds value.
- Hiring and subsequent management of a Pan-European audit team.
- Minimum 6 years experience in an IT Audit function.
- Previous management of substantial projects.
- Strong understanding of ERPs and how technology decisions affect business process.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical specialists as well as being able to simplify concepts for those less savvy.
- Excellent communication skills in English, German also a strong plus.
- Previous management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of SOX.
- Knowledge of Cyber/Information Security principles including GDPR.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880.