Technology Risk Manager
- Hanami International
- Highly Competitive
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Professional Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
We are looking for a Technology Risk Manager to join a well known consultancy business in Jersey. This is an excellent opportunity to appreciate the Channel Island lifestyle, earning a good salary in a low tax jurisdiction.
- Developing project plans, including scope of work, agreed deliverables, budget etc.
- Reviewing work produced by team, ensuring compliance with initial scope.
- Regular interaction with client, troubleshooting issues where appropriate.
- Coaching and development of junior team members.
- Minimum 5 years' of experience in technology risk, with previous experience of consulting businesses.
- Confident communicator, happy to contribute to business development.
- Any relevant certification (CISA, CISSP, CISM) considered a plus.
- Academic background in technology considered a plus.
If you are interested in learning more about the position please apply below and/or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880.