IT Audit Senior Manager - Basel
- Hanami International
- Basel, Canton of Basel-Stadt (CH)
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Scientific
- Contract Type
A leading manufacturer in Basel is looking to add an IT Audit Senior Manager to manage a small team of IT Auditors. Should you be successful, the position will require a significant amount of international travel, and given the size of the team there will be lots of hands on audit work. The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of business processes as well as previous management experience.
- Manage a small team, ensuring delivery of the annual IT Audit plan.
- Execute audits as and when required due to staffing demand.
- Assist in the management of co-source resources.
- Responsibility for career development of current team members as well as hiring of new auditors as and when required.
- Present effectively to senior management, ensuring C-level and board executives are always aware of key IT risks facing the business.
- At least 8 years of experience, of which a significant amount should have been spent in an internal or external audit group.
- Previous management experience, demonstrable track record of motivating and developing staff members.
- Previous experience with SAP, understanding of how strategic IT decisions can effect various levels of the business.
- CISA qualified, any other relevant qualification considered a bonus.
If you have any questions about this position please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.