IT Audit Manager - Infrastructure
- Francis King
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
A leading banking London based banking group are looking for heavy hitting Manager level candidates (from the 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd line) with a focus on IT Infrastucture.
This role will suit someone who has the aspirations and capability to become Director in 18 months – 2 years.
The organisation this individual will be joining are leaders in the risk-based audit field, due to progressive work on both data analytics and agile audits and offers a collaborative interaction with the business. This team also boasts the biggest infrastructure team in the UK.
There will be the opportunity to apply your managerial skills with direct reports, and also be accountable for a range of different ‘deep dive’ audits across a range of different platforms and processes.
I am looking for people who:
- Have a deep understanding of infrastructure platforms
- Have a detailed understanding of IT management processes (problem management/ service management)
- Ideally has good risk and control knowledge of cloud computing
- A seasoned manager, in the ascendancy of their career
- Come from a tier 1 group, with experience of working to a global risk framework – Banking experience not essential
Salary – up to £100,000+
Travel – zero
Candidates will be shortlisted next week, so if you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Joe Reeves at Francis King