IT Audit Manager
- Communicate Recruitment Solutions
- £75,000 +bonus +bens
- Employer Sector
- Advertising, Creative & Media, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
A FTSE 100 company are looking to bring in an IT Audit Manager to report directly into the Group Head of IT Audit as well as getting a chance to report into the audit committee on occasion.
There is low travel with the role, but the main job of the IT Audit Manager will be the day to day running of the IT Audit function. 1 senior IT Auditors and 1 IT Auditor will make up the rest of the team.
- To work with the Group Head of IT Audit in assisting ongoing programs of successful audits.
- Taking command of the IT Audit function on occasion.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of IT auditors, producing and delivering IT audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and other international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 15% European travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA/CISSP/CISM fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 or Top 10 practice is preferred.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a small team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.