IT Audit Manager - Investment Management
- Hays Senior Finance UK
- £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits on appl
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Financial Services, Fund Management
- Contract Type
IT Audit Manger 65k Investment Management Global Company
One of my clients has just come to me with a new role. They are seeking an IT Audit Manager to join their team at this well-known, global, investment management company. This team is growing fast and provides a great opportunity to build your career as you will gain access to all areas of the organisation and exposure to senior management. This will allow you to be seen to help improve controls over key risks in the business.
Your new role
- Execute planned audits under the guidance of the Audit Lead, including preparation of audit scope coverage, fieldwork and testing within given time frames.
- Document your testing and findings, identifying required improvements to negate business risk.
- Following up improvements within agree time scales
- Working alongside other functions on long term projects, such as new initiatives, systems developments and product launches.
- Contribute to and develop procedures and processes within the Internal Audit function
What you'll need to succeed
You will have an IT background with experience in IT Auditing areas such as operating systems, databases, networks, applications and cloud services. You will be qualified as an IT or Internal Auditor, or be currently studying to be one.
What you'll get in return
Up to £65k + various benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, or know someone who could be, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.