IT Audit Manager - Supplier Risk
- Francis King
- Up to £100,000
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
A leading banking London based banking group are looking for IT Audit Manager level candidates with experience in Supplier Risk.
Working on agile risk-based audits, this role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to have oversight of the range of supplier agreements across the entire bank. The huge range of exposure means that this team never look at the same thing twice, offering a more challenging and insightful role.
This role will involve hands on elements, but will also offer the chance to assume team managerial responsibilities.
Due to the diversity of the role, the successful candidate will be required to build meaningful relationships with a variety of business leaders within the group, which means that internal moves will present themselves, and will be supported by the audit team.
Salary – up to £100,000
Travel – almost zero
Candidates who would be considered for interview will have all of the below:
- Come from an IT Audit/ IT Risk background, at managerial level.
- Candidates from any industry will be considered
- Ideally have CISA, CISSP or CRISC qualifications
- Candidates will have to demonstrate strong 3rd party audit/ risk/ controls experience (including, but not limited to SAS 70, ISAE 3402, SSAE 16)
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Joe Reeves at Francis King