Data Protection Analyst - GDPR - Ongoing contract role
- Internal Audit Connections (IAC)
- Day rates of £500 - 950 depending on experience
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
GDPR contract roles: We are looking for a number of people to fill contract roles at our London based Professional Services client. If you have a minimum of 3-5 years experience of data protection/compliance and a deep understanding of the GDPR regulation as well as familiarity of working with risk/control matrices, this could be for you.
Duties include but are by no means limited to:
- Conduct GAP analysis of organisations’ current level of data protection compliance and assessing their preparedness for the GDPR.
- Dealing with client enquiries about the application of current and future Data Protection law.
- Conduct training and awareness sessions around the changes to data protection law coming in May 2018.
- To provide clients with practical, risk-based data protection compliance advice.
- Having a watching-brief on development in UK and international data protection, including regulator activity.
If you are looking for ongoing contract work in data protection/compliance (GDPR), do get in touch. Excellent day rates offered.