Internal Audit Manager IT
The Internal Audit Manager IT actively contributes to adding value and improving operations of C&A Europe through independent and objective assurance and advisory services. The task includes bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the company governance, risk management, and internal control, which enables accomplishing objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop a detailed understanding of the activity under audit and assess IT risks and effectiveness of controls. Develop IT audit work programs.
- Execute value-added assurance and advisory projects in the IT and information security areas using a risk-based approach. Report work performed and recommendations.
- Provide support to the internal audit team through extraction of data from applications / databases under audit and perform data analytics inquiries.
- Review access to applications and systems for appropriateness.
- Recognize and advise IT and business stakeholders on control best practices within their processes to reduce risks, improve efficiency and financial profitability.
- Assist IT management in understanding and improving internal controls, and addressing open issues and related risks.
- Develop and maintain outstanding relationships with IT and business stakeholders through open and frequent communication.
- Preparation, execution and reporting on risk-based internal audit engagements, including planned and ad-hoc assurance, advisory and special assignments Actively initiate optimizations for the audit process, methods and tools and ensure quality controls of the activities
WHAT TO BRING
- A university degree in business economics or equivalent as well as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA or a similar qualification
- At least 4 years’ experience in internal audit with focus on information technology
- Very good knowledge on rules, regulations and laws specific for the business and ability to translate these into standards and procedures
- Good knowledge of IT security, system development lifecycle process and ITGC
- Experience with IT Audits for SAP and cloud solutions is a requirement, experience with SAP HANA and ITIL framework is considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of network security and distributed system environments such as firewalls, network design, Mainframe, DB2, JAVA based web services
- Previous experience in setting up an IT governance structure and IT controls/processes
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to understand complex business processes and their impact on the business
- Communication and listening skills as well as the ability to interact on all levels and built relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a strong asset
- Fluency in English is a must, further languages such as German are considered beneficial
- Willing to travel on a regular basis (10-30%) within Europe (main focus) and Asia
WHO WE ARE :
C&A is one of the largest clothing retailers in the world, with 1,500 stores across 19 countries. We’re exceptionally committed to social and environmental sustainability. For instance, we are the No. 1 buyer of organic cotton in the entire world.
Please apply by clicking the Apply button and attaching your English CV and cover letter including your salary expectation as well as your availability.