IT Audit Manager
Internal Audit serves as an independent monitoring function which reports to the Chairman of the Group Board. Through the completion of the annual audit plan, Internal Audit aims to: - support the Company in mitigating its main strategic, operational, compliance and financial risks, - contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and controls, and - identify and share best practices
- Execute audit assignment tasks under the supervision and guidance of the Internal Audit Lead Manager, ensuring that they are completed within the allotted timeframe:
- Gather, analyse and interpret data
- Organise meetings and conduct interviews with auditees
- Perform testing of controls
- Identify draft audit findings and recommendations
- Discuss draft audit findings and recommendations with auditees
- Complete working papers and documentation to Internal Audit quality standards.
- Draft audit findings and recommendations in clear and concise written English. Draft other sections of the audit assignment report as requested by the Internal Audit Lead Manager.
- Participate in the preparation of the Internal Audit Assignment Planning Memorandum which sets out the objectives and scope of the audit assignment. Assist the Internal Audit Lead Manager to:
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed
- Identify key risks and challenges
- Derive audit objectives and scope from the assessment of key risks and challenges
- Draft the Internal Audit Assignment Planning Memorandum for review by the Internal Audit Regional Director.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant university degree or professional qualification such as accounting, finance, business economics, information technology, computing, CPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, CISM.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in IT external audit, IT internal audit, or in a relevant IT operational role.
- Awareness of how IT systems supports business processes and the concepts of infrastructure controls underpinning application and business process controls.
- High familiarity with technology infrastructure and/or SAP either through hands-on experience in an IT operational role or extensive IT auditing.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and standards, audit techniques and standards, corporate governance and risk management.