A leading Advertising and PR business is hiring an IT Auditor to join their Internal Audit function in central London.
This role has an international scope with travel predicted to be between 30-40% on average.
- Plan, execute and report on IT Internal Audit reviews of all business units, processes and areas of risk exposure
- Support delivery of annual audit plan and ad hoc reviews as required
- Work collaboratively with senior stakeholders to identify and agree issues and risks
- Reach informed conclusions on the effectiveness of control environments
- Draft assigned section of Audit Report including identifying risks and proposing recommendations
- Recently attained or working toward CISA qualification
- Accounting background would be advantageous
- Analytical and inquisitive mind set
- Excellent communicator with ability to advise senior management
- Knowledge and interest in business systems and processes
- Thorough understanding of ITGCs and Application Reviews
Likely salary for the IT Auditor is between £50/60k with benefits.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work for a global advertising business based in central London as an IT Auditor.
Unfortunately Visa sponsorship is not available for this role, the successful candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
Please get in touch to discuss and review full job description.