Cyber Security Manager
- Clear Edge Consulting
- North Carolina
- Competitive !!!!
- Employer Sector
- Engineering & Electronics, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
This Electrical Engineering client is looking to hire an Cyber Security Manager to their USA team.
This will be a new hire to their team and will be based in North Carolina, the role will work closely with the Internal Audit team by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Undergraduate degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, IT or a related field
- At least 7 years of progressive IT or Info Sec experience
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of data protection strategies, network and system vulnerabilities, Security Information and Event Management, malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management.
- Understanding of various IT/Cybersecurity frameworks, such as COBIT, COSO, NIST CSF etc
- Working knowledge of various security standards - SOC - 1/SOC - 2, PCI, ISO 27001/27002 etc
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, or other similar qualifications
- Ability to travel
This role would be a fantastic opportunity to advance your career. You will be able to progress at a quick rate, and make a difference to an already world recognised multinational company with a presence in over 100 countries.