IT Auditor - London
- Citrus Global
- London, UK
- Competitive Market Salary
- Employer Sector
- Engineering & Electronics, Entertainment & Leisure, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
My client is a globally acknowledged and respected company located in London. They are looking for an skilled IT auditor to join their audit division to perform a range of IT audits. The focus is on their suppliers to guarantee compliance with their governance frameworks and global regulations.
Following recent development, my clients are looking to develop their reach and they are looking for an experienced IT auditor to execute their skills to ensure the companies governance frameworks and global regulations are met by their suppliers.
The role will include:
- Auditing their suppliers, ensuring that they are compliant with global regulations
- Perform audits on security, data protection, data security etc.
- Timely response to external regulatory bodies on IT topics
- Standardise the control framework for the business globally
The ideal candidate would be:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on IT audit
- Strong understanding of IT General Controls methodology
- Excellent communicator
- A strong personality
- CISA desirable
- Be based in the UK already and fluent in English
My clients offer is an wonderful opportunity for a determined IT audit to join a globally established and respected company. Their offer is to work for an well-known team with the salary set at a upper market value with many incentives alongside the salary.
If this is of interested to you, please get in contact and one of our consultants will be in contact.