IT Audit Manager
A Global FTSE 100 media organisation are currently hiring an IT Audit Manager to lead the global IT Audit programmed based in London.
A truly exciting opportunity to lead the development and direction of a Global FTSE 100's IT Audit programme, the role will be based in Central London.
- Develop and deliver IT Audit programme to cover all technology risks
- Support development of audit team to enable integrated audits
- Deliver advisory services to business stakeholders
- Support the IT Risk management programme
- Extensive IT Audit exposure
- Breadth of knowledge including information security and programme assurance
- Experience of data driven auditing
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- CISA or equivalent qualification
The IT Audit manager will be tasked in leading this global programme with support from the HOIA, there will be some international travel envolved in the role. Please get in touch to discuss further.